Friday, February 21, 2014

Week 2-16 to 2-22 intership activity



Hello everyone,
This past week, I worked on one new client contact while the other projects are waiting for client approval in order to get started with them.

Contact: Robert Elwing Bell Window Cleaning – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Method of Contact: I contacted Mr. Elwing through a mutual friend to create a brand new website for his cleaning service.
Type: This is a paid project.
Where did you find contact: I contacted Mr. Elwing through a mutual friend to create a brand new website for his cleaning service.
Reason for applying: This job will be an excellent job for my portfolio and allow me the opportunity to design some nice UI elements for his site.
End of Results: I will have the project scope submitted and project will start next week.
Hours Log: No hours have been logged for this project yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment