Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 2-9 to 2-15 intership activity



Hello everyone,
This past week has been an eventful one for me. I contacted two potential clients this past week. Here is the information for the contacts below:

Contact: George H. Herro CPA, SC – Germantown, Wisconsin
Method of Contact: I contacted Mr. Herro over the phone and discussed the upcoming projects on Friday.
Type: This is a two part project that will be paid.
Where did you find contact: Mr. Herro contacted the school in order to get help with his website redesign project.
Reason for applying: This job will be an excellent job for my portfolio and allow me the opportunity to design some nice UI elements for his site.
End of Results: We briefly discussed the project and will be submitting some proposal paperwork next week.
Hours Log: No hours have been logged for this project yet.

Contact: Diana Swillinger – Roots n’ Branches, West Bend Wisconsin
Method of Contact: I sent Ms. Swillinger an email and I also left a voice message for her this past week.
Type: This is a non-profit unpaid project.
Where did you find contact: This client also contacted the school in order to get help with his website redesign project.
Reason for applying: I want to work on this project to further establish a nonprofit identity to my portfolio.
End of Results: I have yet to discuss the website redesign project with the client.
Hours Log: No hours have been logged for this project yet.

I’m excited to get started and I will have more information for everyone next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment